Thursday, May 21, 2009

Barry's Bootcamp in LA

My first time and bootcamp in LA. Barry's bootcamp is super INTENSE! I love it, but it's not for the faint of heart. We started off today with 100 pushups while my partner was running. We switched back and forth from a 4 or 8 incline on the treadmill to 100 upright rows, boxing punches with weights, shoulder raises and jacknife. I surprised myself and felt completely energized afterwards. They don't joke around in LA and I only take the best classes taught by Barry himself. Hopefully I can make it to capoeira tonight... I'm so curious about the fitness culture here, hear it's insane! I can't wait to bring it back all to NY "Cindy Lai" Style. xoxo

Soooo...have you worked out already today?? If not, make sure you get it in. Memorial Day weekend is just days away. You don't want to let all those calories from the extra eating and drinking add up! Balance it out! Enjoy your "cheat" meal but make sure you work out that day, drink enough water, get enough fiber and lean protein. You won't feel so guilty when have your cheat meal. Of course, You can always do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to burn off all the indulgences from the day before. It's up to you....

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having a great time in LA. Can't wait to see what you bring back!! Jade and I did a mock-Cindy Lai bootcamp on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete