Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bootcamp Update























I am always so energized and inspired after teaching classes. Every week, we change things up to keep your body guessing. Last Saturday 5/16 (pics posted), we incoporated more running along the west side highway while resting for plyometrics and calisthenics. Everyone works so hard to keep up and give their best efforts! Of course there's always fun to be had as well! I'm not a drill sargeant nor do I wish to be. I love to motivate people and always encourage them to do their best. You guys rock and I couldn't have asked for better students. The more the merrier! Keep up the good work and be ready when I come back! I will be taking Barry's bootcamp while I'm away in LA and promise to bring back my experience to our classes.


Please note I will be away 5/20-5/27. There will be classes on:


Saturday 5/30 at West Side Hwy 10a Beginner, 11a Advanced, 12p Intermediate

Tuesday 6/2 in Central Park 6p Beginner/Intermediate, 7p Advanced

Friday 6/5 at West Side Hway 6p Beginner/Intermediate, 7p Advanced

No Classes Saturday 6/6 - I have a 2 day Kettlebell Conference in NYC.
Stay tuned for future Kettlebell Classes!

Regular Schedule will resume Tuesday 6/9 and Saturday 6/13 as usual.

**If you haven't already signed up, please reserve your spots now!**


Tuesdays in Central Park:

Meet at Entrance to Central Park Fountain (Gold Statue on Central Park South Side)
Take the 1, 2 A,C,B,D to 59th Street Columbus Circle or R, W, Q train to 57th & 7th Street


Saturdays on the West Side Highway & Charles St Pier:

You can take the 1 train to Christopher street and walk west until the end when you come to the west side hway. Enter the park and make a right until you come to Charles Street. There's a huge grassy area at the pier to your left.

You can also take the A,C,E train to 14th Street and 8th Avenue. Walk west on 14th and enter on the west side hway. Make a left and walk a few blocks until you come to Charles street. There's a huge grassy area to your right.


What to Bring: Water Bottle
Wear a good Pair of Sneakers
Wear comfortable Clothing
Do not bring valuables
**Make sure you EAT 1-2 hours beforehand, no passing out!
**Bring your energy, you will need it!

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day Weekend! You had better earn your indulgences!

Cindy Lai Fitness

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cindy, Such a GREAT BLOG! I want to officially sign up for bootcamp Satuday the 30th and Tuesday the 2nd. Let me make sure we are around Friday the 5th and I will get back to you in a couple of days.... Have a great bootcamp in LA and fun vacay! xo

    ReplyDelete