Wednesday, May 27, 2009

bootcamp update

Hope you all had a good memorial day weekend! If you haven't worked off all your overindulgences by now...what are you waiting for? Just because I'm away on vacation doesn't mean I stop my exercise routine! The fitness culture in LA is even more extreme than NYC! I'm off to my last bootcamp and hike in the canyons before my departure today. My next topic of discussion will consist of what to do while you're on vacation.

In the meantime, I'll be back and ready to pump it up for this Saturday's bootcamp 5/30. If you haven't already reserved with me directly, please contact me so I can place you in the correct level. I'll be heading out in the afternoon to our first street roda of the summer in Union Square @5p. If you haven't seen capoeira before or would like to get a taste...come by!

Just a reminder, there will be bootcamp next tuesday 6/2 in Central Park and Friday 6/5 on the West Side Highway. NO CLASSES Saturday 6/6 as I have a 2 day Kettlebell conference.

Get ready to bring it!
Cindy Lai Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment