Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kettlebell Fun at the KBC Convention 6/6

,

By this time, I was taking pictures at the end of the conference. After being battered and beaten by the end, I could only muster up enough strength to move my fingers. Classes were great and it was very inspiring to learn from the experts in the field. The last video depicts a rope workout. It may look strange but this is no easy task. Moving the rope consistently for 1 minute is equivalent to running a mile! My arms felt like they were going to fall off after 2 minutes! It's similar to kettlebells whereas you work your entire body in a functional manner. You need a lot of upper body and core strength obviously but it was fun to move the rope in all different ways, up and down, crossing into figure eights, bullwhip, together, separate...then try combing it with squats...seriously a killer! When I have my own gym one day, this is a must! Hope you enjoyed the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment